Before anything else, let me say congratulations on your engagement! This is a huge moment for both you and your fiancé and I want to let you know how much I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day!
While we at Nicholas Gore Weddings can customize your experience to suit your exact needs, there are certain things that EVERY client receives.
– Two Photographers: Nicholas Gore Weddings has a group of trusted second shooters that will make sure that your wedding has the extensive coverage that you deserve. We’ve all been working together for years and we work as a cohesive team to make sure you the client walk away with gorgeous images of every part of your day. You will NEVER pay extra for this.
– Pixieset Online Gallery: Most wedding photographers take 30 to 60 days to deliver their images,Nicholas Gore Weddings realizes that you’re excited to see your images which is why we promise to deliver your images on a beautiful Pixieset Web Gallery in 2-4 weeks! If you haven’t heard of Pixieset, check out a sample gallery HERE! It’s the fastest and easiest way for you to get your FULL RESOLUTION images, share them on Facebook and order prints!
– Full Resolution Files and Print Rights: We provide you with all of your full resolution images from your wedding day, as well as a signed release allowing you to print through Pixieset or through their favorite online or local printer!
– Customizable Hours: Coverage times start at 4 hours for most dates (see below) and coverage can be crafted to suit your individual needs. See our Prices section for more information.
– Engagement or Bridal Sessions: I absolutely love my portrait sessions! They are one of my favorite aspects of shooting weddings because they really allow me to get to know my clients and create some truly memorable images!
– The Photo Booth: If you’re looking to spice up your reception with a fun and engaging element, the Photo Booth will do just that! Instead of small printed copies of each photo which are quickly lost, the Photo Booth takes high resolution photos and simultaneously projects them on to the backdrop as well as sending them wirelessly to an iPad where your guests can view their photos and email them to themselves! These images are often the most fun shots of the night!
We know that there are a lot of choices when it comes to Charleston Wedding Photographers so we at Nicholas Gore Weddings really appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your Charleston, South Carolina wedding!
If you have any questions at all please feel free to Contact Us!